Announcing My New Store: Focusing on Rugs Today

Sunday, July 1, 2012

I hope you saw my big news the other day that I opened an on-line store!!  The store is meant to encompass my style, but also to be a resource for everyone.  I am carrying high-end brands like Global Views and Murray Feiss, but also brands like Uttermost, which work for people on more of a budget.  The best part is that there is a 120% price guarantee on all items, and free shipping on most.  The selection and pricing are the reasons I picked this platform for my store.  I hope you will go over, and that you enjoy it!

Today I am showing you some of my favorite Rugs. ( You can click here for my previous post about the Lighting I am carrying.)

Many of these rugs are new to me -- I've never seen carried anywhere else.

You can no longer click the images since I moved this blog, but you can easily find them all HERE.  If you have trouble finding one, leave a comment as to which one and I'll send you a direct link!





 













































I hope you like the rug selection - there are thousands in the store HERE, but these are some of my favorites.

To see more, you can go to the store front here:





Here is a sneak peak at what is coming up in Furniture--- A One King's Lane Safavieh table vs. a Global Views table from my store (both priced great - you can click either to see more - but I'm thrilled to have a Global Views lower than a Safavieh!!  If you know brands you know what I mean):



$240 at my store
$350 at OKL

















Finally, I would be SO, SO GRATEFUL if you would "Like" my store here to help me spread the word!!





Click here for 120% price guarantee and other store policies.



Thanks for reading!!

                                                      
                                                      

Karena said...

Stacy I am so so excited for you!! Will be spending some time perusing! Gorgeous rugs!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Acquired Objects said...

Congratulations Stacy! I'm so thrilled because I will soon be in the market for a few area rugs and yours are so well priced. I can't wait to go see your goodies!

Enjoy your Sunday!
XX
Debra~

brendam said...

Congratulations Stacy!!! I am in the middle of preparing to launch a new business as well, and it is exciting, fun, and of course a little bit scary! Your items are well though out, and I will definitely be a customer! All the best! Don't forget to take care of yourself:) B

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

These rugs are gorgeous, Stacy. You have such wonderful taste!

The enchanted home said...

Stacy!!!!!!!!! Congratualtions........this is HUGE! I cannot believe how big your store is,and how much you have and how wonderful it looks and that most of all its such a perfect reflection of your amazing style.....BRAVO to you! Wishing you the very best......looks AMAZING!!

Segreto Secrets said...

I love your new store and all of your choices!! the prices are really great as well!! I looked through the lighting as well do you have any flush mounts? Congratulations! Great job! xo

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Stacy...congrats on your new store..I am so very happy for you!....Whenever I am in the market for anything, I shall to to your store first!!....Will send a link to my sister in law who is furnishing her new home!

Cynthia said...

Love these rugs. It seems like things are moving along. I will go to you if I need anything.

Cynthia

Kathysue said...

Congratulations Stacy, I have been out of the loop for a few weeks, it is so good to be back in blogland!! Wishing you great success with your new online store,
xo Kathysue

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

Good morning, Stacy and congratulations! I've always enjoyed checking out your "favorites" and an on line store was such a natural next step for you! All the very best to you!
Hugs, Barbara

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Hi, my dear friend!

I'm so proud of you! You work so hard and I'm cheering for you.

Your store is a wowowowowowwwww! :-) I'm keeping it in mind for projects!

Thank you for stopping by. It was great hearing from you.

Wishing you a really blessed week, sweetie!


xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

diane said...

Have always loved your style and love your store...your items are beautiful and your prices are very fair! I am in the throes of a remodel and will be checking back often. Please take a look at my remodel blog...hope you enjoy it and might just see one of your sconces in the fireplace after photos!

http://jenrick1.wordpress.com/2012/06/25/good-night-moon/

PURA VIDA said...

I had so much fun browsing your store..I'm in the market for several things that caught my eye!

Splendid Sass said...

Stacy-
I love these rugs! You really do have a fabulous selection in your store. Looks like you are off to a great start!
Happy Tuesday.
Teresa
xoxo

dawnineden.com said...

Hi Stacy.
Love the store. Once I'm back to work, I've got my eye on a particular rug!
Love the dining room that Alison Davin did with the black walls, round table and lucite chairs. So unique.
Happy 4th!