Hump Day Happiness! 30 Beautiful Rooms

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

These rooms are my obsession today, especially the boy's bedroom at the end. It's probably wrong to want another baby at age 43 just so I can make this room for him, but it did flash through my mind!



























___________________________________________

View my hand-picked Daily Deals HERE
___________________________________________ 

___________________________________________


             

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Scat said...

Stacy,
Great photos - All gorgeous!

Pura Vida said...

pretty one after the other!

Merlin said...

I see what you mean! I probably should have "enjoyed" those busy years a little more...franki

The enchanted home said...

OK that anchor bunk bed is the cutest thing I have seen all day. Is it too early to go to bed? Makes me tired and craving being in my bed for the night:) It being 30 with snow on the ground in early November only helps me to feel that way!