Some Changes, and 50 Favorites for Friday

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

To all my lovely readers,

Finally, years and years after I should have, I am moving this blog to WordPress. It going to look different for everyone, but especially for those of you using desktops. (On mobile, it won't look a lot different). Here is a preview - the content is placeholders and not real, but this is the style:


What this means, though, is that I won't be able to post for a little while.... a few days if I'm lucky but we'll see. All of the existing content will be here if you visit during the down time, but you just won't be hearing from me until we're up and running.

The blog address will not change so if you bookmark or click old links they will work.

I'm not addressing email subscriptions yet. They are supposed to transfer over so let's just go with that and I'll have a happy weekend :)

I hope every single one of you likes this change (even though it won't affect anything other than what you see when you land here). Many of you have been regular readers and commenters for years and years, and I'm so grateful and am doing this for you!

Ok! So I wanted to leave you with a really good post, so I'm doing a 50 Favorites. There won't be one on Friday, so this is it.

See you next week (I hope!)



















































I messed this up yesterday - the links was broken - thank you for those who told me. I always want to know when I do that! Here it is again. It is at Gilt, and you can also just go there any time and search "Safavieh Couture" to see the latest. It's my favorite site for this irreplaceable brand.


And this. The Anthropologie sweater sale.  These and some Free People joggers and I'm all set:




Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Good luck on getting everything transferred! I'm sure it will be perfect and beautiful. The technical side of blogging still baffles me years later.

Anonymous said...

The new blog format looks amazing! Can't wait to see it for real - will miss my fix in the interim though :)

Merlin said...

YOU ARE the FAVORITE!! GOOD WISHES!!! franki