Home Office Sources and Questions Answered

Wednesday, July 12, 2017



Thank you all so much for the comments and questions on my Home Office Reveal (HERE). I'm going to try to answer the questions here....


Today Joss is showing Katherine Schwarzenegger's Home Office, (more at her blog here) and a lot of the products featured are ones I used, which helps with sourcing them back for you, too.

It's amazing how many of the same items I used in mine. Here are the ones we have in common:


The desk (HERE):

I used this instead of the Kate Spade copy I made because I wanted that in a different room... and this is only $289 and is a great size:
The lacquer white console (she uses as a desk) (HERE):
One I prefer and would have bought if it had been available (HERE). I like it better because the bottom is more open:

I also have four similar ghost chairs in the office, the accent pieces, the desk chair is the same brand and color (but no roller feet), and I have the vases. (All HERE). Funny, right?



And I used to have the silver spotted cowhide rug she used (HERE):


And my other sources:

Rug (HERE):

Chandelier (30% off today HERE):


Lamps (Home Goods, here are similar:)

 

Tables (I have all four) (HERE):

Similar daybed (HERE):

Odds and Ends:


And my favorite piece in the whole office, which my son's friends call "the golden chicken." It's actually a pheasant of course (here):
Wall paint: Ben Moore Cloud White
Bookcase paint: Ben Moore Silver Gray

Thanks for reading!
Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of the information - time to shop!!!

Merlin said...

WOWZER!!! franki