The Most Beautiful Dinnerware and More From MacKenzie-Childs, Summer 2017

Wednesday, June 14, 2017


The very kind people at MacKenzie-Childs contacted me recently to ask me to review some of their products. It was like a dream come true, and I of course said yes. They were incredibly generous, sending me these four dinnerware sets (chargers, plates, salad plates, and bread plates). Look how gorgeous they are:



As you may know, all of their ceramics are handmade and hand-painted on-site in Aurora, NY, and they are stunning. My father's wife had given me the iconic Courtly Check tea kettle for Christmas this year, so I was really excited to receive the matching plate chargers. They go well in my kitchen and dining room:




It is the nicest china I have and I'm absolutely in love with it. The detailing is amazing, and these particular patterns look so good together and go with everything else I have.

I want to also show you some of the really beautiful new lines for Spring 2017 - Morning GloryFlower Market Cookware, Berries and Blossoms, and Thistle & Bee, the first ever fine porcelain bridal line for dinnerware:





 Another thing I really love is the watch line:

I had a lot of fun setting everything up outside, too, and my family used them this night. My kids are very messy so the actually dinner shots didn't come out great, but at least I got some good before dinner pictures. Aren't the colors just stunning??






Thank you SO much to everyone at MacKenzie-Childs for this amazing opportunity!

Please everyone head over to MacKenzie-Childs to check out the thousands of amazing products, everything from dinnerware to home decor, gardening, jewelry and more..... you won't regret it!

diane said...

I have been a fan for many years and have actually visited the factory in Aurora. Lucky you!!