Thursday Favorites

Wednesday, December 7, 2016


I have posted this room before because I am so drawn to it every time I see it. I adore the color combination. I know a lot of people don't like chartreuse, but it has always been one of my favorites. I'm too chicken to wear it or to committ to it in a big way in decorating, but I still love it. Here are the rest of the rooms that caught my eye today:

View the post >>























 

via




Anonymous said...

This is an outstanding post. Every picture made me say "oh yes, I'd like that".
I agree with you about chartreuse. It's beautiful and I have a few accent pieces, but not anything big. It's also hard to find fabric in chartreuse that speaks to me.
Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and a sensational, prosperous and healthy NewYear.
Thank you for all the joy of 2016.